Re: AB: CHILDSONG X ZERZURA

  • Subject: Re: AB: CHILDSONG X ZERZURA
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 19:53:51 -0000

Kris,

I think it might do pretty well. CHILDSONG is a result of FORTY WINKS
X GENETIC ARTIST making it an RB- type AB. That means the aril is all
regelia aril and those do better in cold and take more moisture than
the oncocylous arils. FORTY WINKS is an SDB. Medians also like cooler
temps. They generally are miserable here in Texas. In fact, I suspect
much of what Elm Jensen produces might do well under your conditons.
He uses medians and regelias a lot in his crosses. I've muddied the
water a bit using ZERZURA as a parent, but the seedling should still
have a strong component of regelia and median in its makeup. Wanna
try :)?

Donald

__._,_.___
Recent Activity