Re: Re: AB: CHILDSONG X ZERZURA - #2

  • Subject: Re: Re: AB: CHILDSONG X ZERZURA - #2
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 15:34:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Donald,

I see that Elm speaks about arilmedians so I guess I was remembering correctly that they existed.  I know that Shariffa (spelled it incorrectly in the last message) was always less than 24".  Could it be a median?

Jan in Chatsworth

donald <donald@eastland.net> wrote:
Hello Jan,

Three stalks - and more to go. The stalks are about 14" tall, the
bloom probably 3" or less. I usually am aiming for at least the lower
end of TB height in my AB stalks. CHILDSONG is smaller and I think
this will probably settle in around the same size. It will probably be
smaller in subsequent seasons. Much shorter and smaller than any of
the other seedlings blooming this year. Really good stalks here -
straight and sturdy.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA