Re: AB: CHILDSONG X ZERZURA - #2

  • Subject: Re: AB: CHILDSONG X ZERZURA - #2
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 23:16:29 -0000

Jan,

Elm is about the best person I know to address the question of arilbred
medians or arilmeds. As for the median class of bearded iris I can
only say that most don't do well here. A few IBs have managed okay,
but not too many. Arilbreds actually fill the slot of the medians
here. They are both smaller and earlier than the TBs. The tallest
reach TB height, but usually the lower range, most common height seems
to be from around 18" to 28". Like all registration heights of all
types, few grow to the registered height for me. Certainly not with
any consistency.

Donald

__._,_.___
Recent Activity