YA-SIN

  • Subject: YA-SIN
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 06:40:30 -0700

Dans anyone have a photo of YA-SIN, an arilbred (arilmed)? I wrote to Jean Peyrard, the originator, and he informs me that YA-SIN died this year in his garden from freeze and rain. Is there anyone in the U.S. that has a piece of YA-SIN? If so, a photo would be most valuable for ASI Illustrated Checklist since he does not have a photo. Also when they have enough to spare, it would be nice to return a piece to him (my suggestion).   Thanks loads,

Francesca

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group