Re: sending photos

  • Subject: Re: sending photos
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 11:52:32 -0400

Type a message To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
[with Subject: name of the iris (and type or other subject stuff)
and whatever you want to say about the picture in the body of the message.]

Then click on the attach icon on your email software (on mine,
Thunderbird, it's a paperclip), select the photo file you want to send,
then send it like a regular email message.

Be sure each photo file is less than 100 Kb, or the message will
probably vanish.

Yahoogroups doesn't always work anymore, so you may be doing all of the
above and your messages may just wind up in yahoo limbo. Not much that
can be done about it, other than keep trying.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

__._,_.___
Recent Activity