AB: BRONZE AGE

  • Subject: AB: BRONZE AGE
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:53:25 -0500

Lois Rich by James Whitely, '92. First time I've seen this bloom and it's
my second try on growing the plant. I hope it continues to do well. I like
most everything I've grown from Mrs. Rich's introductions. I find them
interesting, distinctive and beautiful. This one is no exception.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

__._,_.___