HYB: Surprises

  • Subject: HYB: Surprises
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:33:40 -0700

I found some real surprises in my seedling rows this morning.  This one is from Elegant Girl X Happenstance.  It is a sibling of the shell pink I posted a couple of days ago.  All the others from that cross have been light pink, sometimes with purple beards.  Now here is this bright magenta!  These are selected seedlings that I lined out last fall, but I’ve never seen this one before.  I grow some so close together that when I dug them I knew I couldn’t be sure I was getting all the same ones, so I think that’s how it must have gotten here.  It’s a striking color, ruffled and very lacy.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist