Color

 Jack,

ttp://www.nextag.com/pantone-color-bridge-ggs201/search-html

For color info- some of these sites might help.

Plus, in the program I use (Corel) as the pointer points on certain parts of a pix,
the RGB are scrolling telling me ex. how much Red Green and blue are on where ever
my pointer is. As far as I can tell this matches w the azalea chart which I think correspondences to AIS, but not sure on that last bit.

Again, I'm sure it depends on your computer, camera etc. how accurate any of this is,
but just looking from flower to my comp. I don't see any difference.

Linda
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity