Re: Culture

  • Subject: Re: Culture
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:51:57 -0500

Can anyone tell me what is happening with this iris? It is slowly turning brown from the top downward. None of the other iris seem to be effected. I do not use herbicides or pesticides so that isn't an issue. I do not have a neighbor close enough to be causing this with herbicides and there are quite a few iris surrounding it that should have been effected if that were the case. I dug it out this afternoon and disposed of it. The rhizome was large and looked healthy. Any help is appreciated.
 Pearl in Texas where we received almost 8 inches of rain last week.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever