Van Liere iris in Chatsworth today

  • Subject: Van Liere iris in Chatsworth today
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 00:55:46 -0700 (PDT)

This photos are for Bob Van Liere but I wanted everyone to see them.  One is his Joyful Journey which has just started to bloom.  The other is his reblooming seedling 98-23 which is now in full bloom.  This is a second year clump and has 11 stalks.
These are TBs but I have a sudden explosion in my Spuria bed.  There are lots and lots of buds already.  At least 1/3 of my Spurias are showing buds and only a very small number of my TBs are in bloom or bud.  It seems like the Spurias are blooming very early in relation to the TBs. What a strange year.
Jan in Chatsworth

Need Mail bonding?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group