Re: [SPAM] subscribing to iris talk

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] subscribing to iris talk
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:48:20 -0700

 As per instructions this morning by John, I understand I have to have a confirmation coding, which I got and I did a test run but still not sure if I'm in system yet.
I can get in to read mail, (always been able to do that) but so far I've been unable to send mail to this site.

His instructions were a bit different from yours. It doesn't matter,  just what ever works.   I have questions that should be there and not on photo.--since this site is suppose to be for photos only.
 I'm breaking my own rule of only sending pixs to this site and having discussion on here again b/c best I can figure I'm still not in system. I'll keep working on it. Thanks.

Linda