Re: subscribing to iris talk

  • Subject: Re: subscribing to iris talk
  • From: Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 18:42:26 -0700 (PDT)

Linda -
It's not always the directions....
I have been subscribed for some time, and receive the emails, but if I send one, it never appears to me or anyone else on the list.
John's working on it since it would appear I'm not the only person with this specific problem.

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group