Re: Re:ID needed

  • Subject: Re: Re:ID needed
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 22:43:04 -0500

On Apr 4, 2007, at 7:24 PM, Judy Book wrote:

I hope someone can identify this SDB. The bloom stalk is about 8" tall
and the leaves are 10" tall. The thumbprint on the falls is a
maroon/brown and standards have a faint lavender tinge on the inside.

It looks similar to Red Heart, though RH's thumbprint is a lot less brown and more red in my garden. You can see pics of my RH here:

Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com
The Irises of Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com/iris/
Wallplates With Panache - http://lfrazer.com/wallplates/