Re: Historic AB: AMERICAN MODERN

  • Subject: Re: Historic AB: AMERICAN MODERN
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 06:14:34 -0700

Good morning Donald. I am sorry to learn of your poor weather problems. It is a disheartening experience to grow the iris to fruition and then Mother Nature steps in! I wish you luck in the next few days hoping that the damage will be minimum of any. Thank you for your photo of AMERICAN MODERN. It will be new to the checklist. It is nice to fill in the voids little by little. Happy Easter to all who are celebrating it!

Francesca