Re: [SPAM] Re:Butter Pecan - IB- Hager 1983

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re:Butter Pecan - IB- Hager 1983
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:04:31 -0700

 Some more Butter Pecan opened on  another plant further down flower bed and it also has 4
F&S. I sent a message to Barry Golden at Golden Iris in Prescott where I bought this. He's usually about 2-3 wks behind me in bloom, but he does still sell this iris.  He's will check his stock.
  • Wonder what throw back or mutation causes this?  Anyone have a theory??