Re: Re: frost

  • Subject: Re: Re: frost
  • From: mike theissen <miketheissen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:59:53 -0700 (PDT)

Here in Missouri we are expecting low teens tonight and only 38 for the high on Saturday. This will do severe damage to the Iris. My sdb's are just starting to bloom so I expect a lot of damage there. The rest are not showing bud signs yet so maybe they will still bloom.  Mike

"J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net> wrote:
Billy  --  If you haven't turned in yet, cut that stalk and bring it inside.  You'll get to see it and may get some pollen from it.  --  Griff