Heavenly Encore -RE 2001-Johnson

  • Subject: Heavenly Encore -RE 2001-Johnson
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 12:13:13 -0700

My TB's are finally opening. This one certainly lives up to it's description.  The smell is almost like honeysuckle to me.
Everything seems to be opening at different times.  I just don't have a mass of blooms all at the same time. Maybe it will come. At least that makes pix taking a little less frantic.
  • My daffs started in Feb. 6 and I still have daffs blooming somewhere. Usually they are finished by the time TB start.
Thought I'd give a little hope to all you under the snow. Our weather should be headed your way, then I'll be wishing I had some of yours instead of the heat that is sure to come too soon.

    (Larry Johnson, R. 2001), Sdlg. JO94-80. TB, 34" (86 cm), M & RE
    "S. creamy yellow infused lavender; F. lavender; beards yellow, white at end; slight sweet fragrance. Honeymoon Suite X Mother Earth. Cooley 2001 "
Heavenly Encore
Linda in AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Recent Activity