hey, the last one worked!

Or did it??

I saw the photo on the archive screen that time.

Okay, so can anyone tell me what a file saved as a ".dat" is??? Just
what is "dat" thing! ha! wow, some of you got the files as
MUSIC?!?! that is totally weird.

Answer this for me. I sent that photo as "small," and this one is
"medium". what is the file sizes you are receiving? Mine say that
small is 109KB. Yet the photo turned up barely the size of a thumbnail!

Here's the danfordiae again, with the garden it came out of in the
background. It's a new bed with lots of other (rhizome) iris. I
wonder if the other 7 danfordiaes will be able to bloom, since this
morning it was 9F (-12C) outside.

Thanks for putting up with this all! I hope to fine tune this new
computer SOON!

President, Mio Irisarians
region 6
Zone 4 (and a half . . . )