Re: [SPAM] Re: Heavenly Encore -RE 2001-Johnson

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Heavenly Encore -RE 2001-Johnson
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 18:31:07 -0700

 You are correct, that certainly does not look like the Cooley's pix. Thanks.

  • So everyone just ignore the pix I sent in as Heavenly EncoreIt is not.
  • Right now not sure what it is. But most of these iris I got from Cooley's so shouldn't be too hard to figure out when the dust settles a bit.

 I'll have to try to figure out what it is later.  I kinda thought that odd when I posted it.
Linda