Re: Weather

Didn't get quite as cold here in West Tn, lows in the
low 30's but cold enough for stalks to freeze much
like you are describing..My TB season is over also.
It's so disappointing after all the hard work that we
put into our gardens.
Looks like this year's show is going to be a wash
out. Last yr it was because of tornados and way too
much rain and hail. I said then..There is always next
But at this moment...I am not sure if I am even going
to continue to grow the flowers that I love so much.
The disappointment is just not worth it..

--- Betsy Higgins <higgins881@mchsi.com> wrote:

> 7 AM - 17° and 2" of snow! AB Scrumptious OGB+
> Clark 66
> By 10 AM the sun has thawed frozen stalks and
> flowers. Blooms are hanging like rags on twisted
> and bent stalks and those tender stalks that have
> not bloomed as yet are mush.
> Sadly, bloom is over for this year.
> Betsy Higgins
> Hendersonville, NC