Re: Iris pics.

  • Subject: Re: Iris pics.
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 08:56:56 -0700

On Apr 7, 2007, at 7:43 AM, bzzscheile@aol.com wrote:

> Barbara Null
> Tyler, TX
> From reading the messages I get the impression that you guys can view
> a picture from the e-mail.  I have to go to the archives to see the
> pictures.  Don't knowe any other way.

Barbara, (and others)

Some email programs allow you to specify that attachments (i.e.,
pictures) are not automatically downloaded and/or displayed in your
email window. In some cases that may also be handled at your mail
server (ISP). It is to help prevent viruses trojans from getting to
your system, however, a good virus checker should adequately protect
you. (But it is all up to you)

There are so many different versions of things, the best thing for you
to start out with is the Help button. Search for something like "view
attachment", "view picture" or the like (without the quotes). If that
doesn't help, let me know what email program you are using and maybe I
can help.

John | "There be dragons here"

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA