Re: Weather

Sure didn't expect this did we Dana. Went out to feel the birds when the temp finally got up  to 44* a while ago,looked out at my biggest bed of TB's and  I can see at least 10 that have pods showing, but not open. Have no idea what will be left. It's hard when OC thinks back to last fall went he was so excited about dividing and replanting his Iris, and he had such great growth so far.
It's up to YOU Lord.  OC

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist