Re: [SPAM] RE: [SPAM] Re: subscribing to iris talk

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] RE: [SPAM] Re: subscribing to iris talk
  • From: tmilchh@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 00:40:59 EDT

I re- subscribed to iris-talk. But I get no messages from there.
    Annette from Kentucky where it is so cold that we may set a record low tonight at 19 degrees. My stalks are freezing, if I missed cutting them. My beautiful Bleeding Heart was up 2 feet or so and blooming its head off. We had one inch of snow last night and this morning it was like mush. All the stalks and lying on the ground. Autumn Tryst froze. It had a stalk which was all limp. I am cutting my SDB's. So far I have cut 14. Hope I didn's miss any. I hate mush.
    Annette from Lexington, KY

See what's free at AOL.com.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity