Re: I'm getting confused w all these 4 falls happening

  • Subject: Re: I'm getting confused w all these 4 falls happening
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 13:15:59 EDT

In a message dated 4/8/2007 12:12:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time, jgcrump@cox.net writes:
<<can't believe it's the soil.>>
Linda, multiple bloom parts are not uncommon.  It is generally thought to be weather related.  I believe someone told me that 4 parts on SDB's in rather frequent?   Jewel Baby is one I've been told does this frequently.
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives