Re: AB: post freeze photos

  • Subject: Re: AB: post freeze photos
  • From: "johnhb67114" <johnb002@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 01:54:20 -0000

Donald you did luck out having the precipitation. The ice and snow
acts like a blanket protecting them from the real cold temps. Our
3 inches of snow thursday helped protect them from 29F that night.
Friday I covered my main AB bed and hope to have saved some bloom.
I won't even take any pictures, it's too ghastly.

John Baumfalk

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "donald" <donald@...> wrote:
> Anita,
> Betsy, yes. And I've seen that in the past. But not this time. Even
> many of the open blooms withstood this spell. Do those in the bottom
> two photos look that bad?
> I do expect you're lucky your season hadn't started, though.
> Donald

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist