RE:CULT Weather damage

  • Subject: RE:CULT Weather damage
  • From: "judye" <judye@msinter.net>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 06:40:43 -0600

Now that we have shared all our freeze damage reports, what do we do now ??
Removing the dead bloom & stalks of course but what about all the brown
foliage ?? Trim everything back & start over ??

It will start warming up here in KS today but now we have rain in the
forecast most of the week. Interesting season.

Judye
Haven. KS
zone 6

__._,_.___