Re: CULT: Time to shine

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Time to shine
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:33:47 +0200

Hello Griff
thanks for that cute ode to our beloveds!
my first seedling to show is also dark purple and it seems to be quite hesitant to finally bloom, not sure if it's safe here too!
Three days i've been waiting, and it  still is not open this morning!
Will post the picture as soon as can, wether it's worth it or not...just because it's the first and because you all need cheering up after all these dreadfull days!
       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - Nederland