Re: AB: family portrait

  • Subject: Re: AB: family portrait
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:13:36 -0000

Hello Loic,

> How do you put all these pictures on one?
> It is so handy!

I used Microsoft Picture It. I'm sure there must be better programs
that that out there. I don't use it often and don't find it very
satisfactory most of the time. That may be because I'm just not good
at using programs and can't figure out how to make them work as well as
they might.

I parents and offspring on a page. Particularly if I'd like to use
either parent again or if I'm planning to use the offspring. Makes for
good winter viewing and planning. Viewing works well, planning often
only happens in the mind as opportunity depends on lots of
variables. :).

Donald

__._,_.___
Recent Activity