Re: AB: broken color seedling

  • Subject: Re: AB: broken color seedling
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:18:02 -0000

Thanks Chuck,

Any idea whether GAY STRIPES is accurately described as an AABB type
plant? When I first started I was of the opinion that it was more
likely to be ABBB. It really hasn't been cooperative in producing pods
and the only time it did I got three full pods using HEART STEALER.
Germination was low, but not reduced to a single plant either, so I
never drew any conclusions.

Donald

__._,_.___
Recent Activity