Re: AB: family portrait

  • Subject: Re: AB: family portrait
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 02:12:50 -0000

I think the program has some limitations. I can't help but think there
is something better to use for this sort of thing. You might check
with some more knowledgable folks before you spring for that program.

Yes, planning is fun. Even when I manage it, the result isn't always
what I thought might show up.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist