Re: [SPAM] Re: Webmaster -SDB Keppel 1996

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Webmaster -SDB Keppel 1996
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:46:52 -0700

 Yes, this one bloom has 4 falls, but 3 standards.  There are some more about to open under it, so see what they do.  Seems the thing for me this year w the 4 falls, must be weather related.
We got the wind today that we were suppose to have gotten yesterday.  My pretty row of TB whites have about had it.  They just started opening yesterday. At least it is cool, so the other buds haven't opened yet.  This makes about the 5-6th day of this wind.  I think I'm in Wyoming.
Bottom line though, I'm pleased w all the SDB I bought last year and look fwd to them making nice clumps for next yr.  At least they are low to the ground so wind doesn't bother them.  It will just be a matter of late freeze or not.