Re: Re: interesting seedling

  • Subject: Re: Re: interesting seedling
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 07:27:27 -0700

That was my first impression too, measles... weather has been warm and dry, closer to hot when the bud was forming.  I think that the plicata background of the broken color is expressing itself over the BC.  shouldn't be happening but I am not arguing with it too much.....
Thanks for the response.
Mike