RE: OT-Irises and companions pictures

Last Spring I ran a very well-received group of pictures in The Medianite (publication of the Median Iris Society) of "Irises and Companions" with great pics sent to me of irises with dogs, cats, quail, killdeer, frogs etc.
I am planning on doing that again next Spring so PLEASE take pics of your favorites with irises, including "garden art" ( I have a great one of Tom's gargoyle in the irises) at a high-res (300 dpi, 4x4) and send them to me at gormleygreenery@aol.com with your name and mailing address.
 Free one year membership to MIS (or extension of current membership) for all pictures printed!
Rita Gormley
Editor-The Medianite
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO