Re: AB: beepod babies

  • Subject: Re: AB: beepod babies
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 23:00:04 -0700

Donald, I've only once grown bee-pods over the last 8-9 years of hybridizing.  They have now germinated and are growing.  The bee-pod was off of Mindreader.  Mainly - - I just get rid of them - afraid the results would be too disappointing.  It's a long time to wait for something that may turn out nothing but "dogs".

But, seeing your results on that arilbred bee-pod gives me hope.  Thank you for sharing your results.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.