  • Subject: Re: Re: BB: AGAINST THE TIDE
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 10:31:52 -0500

Donald  --  Here's 952Y3 and another photo of AGAINST THE TIDE.  The crossing of CHAMPAGNE ELEGANCE  to 93L1 was to regain the amoena effect which was negated in the cross of WABASH with the Crossman seedling.  That first cross was to impart some modern form to the offspring.  Just based on how they both grow for me, I'd say the border bearded size comes from something in both WABASH and BEST BET--  Griff