Re: Re: AB: beepod babies

  • Subject: Re: Re: AB: beepod babies
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:33:18 -0500

Anita et al  --  If I had all the space in the world, I would never throw away a bee pod.  Since I don't have so much space, I sometimes harvest only those that occur on what I consider important flowers.  Basically, though, I feel that if a flower is worth keeping in your garden, then a bee pod on that flower might give you something nice.  --  Griff