Re: Re: CULT: damaged clumps

  • Subject: Re: Re: CULT: damaged clumps
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:56:26 -0500

Oh Linda....that looks like my beds here in MiddleTN.  Never seen so much mush in my life!  The spring started out so nice, this was a real kick in the pants!  Most of my Daylilies are also mush.  I started cutting some things back on Friday.  Will get back to it on Tues.  Hopefully the worst of this cold is over!  Here's hoping for some warmth and sunshine!

Linda in Lascassas