Re: CULT: So What is the consensus?

  • Subject: Re: CULT: So What is the consensus?
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 14:49:19 -0500

Well, I am no expert...and there are a number of them with this group.  But, this is what I started this last week.  Because the mush seems to be causing some risky business, I have started cleaning back all the damage.  I will leave as much leaf as I can, but I am removing the bad stuff.  It may affect increase or bloom, but my goal is to salvage the rhizomes from soft rot from the mush.  Hope it works!
Linda in Lascassas