CULT: be careful what you wish for

  • Subject: CULT: be careful what you wish for
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:45:12 -0400

I had been thinking how nice it would be to have several dumptruck loads
of bark mulch or sawdust to put between the iris rows. Then the
contractors hired to trim trees from the powerline rights-of-way stopped
by and asked if I'd like some of their chipmulch.

I wound up with 7 dumptruck loads! About 4 1/2 are now between the rows
- not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of it, other than breed
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist