Re: Re: CULT: damaged clumps

  • Subject: Re: Re: CULT: damaged clumps
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:08:30 -0500

Connie  --  I know that viewing flowers from different angles is important, but I hope you'll wait until the weather gets better before climbing that light pole.  But if you must do it, take your camera along and send us a photo.  Even better, have someone take your photo while you're up there.  --  Griff