HYB: Unusual Older looking seedling #2

  • Subject: HYB: Unusual Older looking seedling #2
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:08:33 -0700

One reason I go backwards (on some crosses) before I go forward is because if I ONLY use the new that is already introduced -- - then most of the time I'll only be reproducing what is already introduced.  Often - what we see introduced is just more of the same.  I'm not saying that some really "new and striking" patterns are developing - there are. I'm only saying that I'd like to tap into some of the hidden past as well.

Now will I lose what I've found - by taking these forward?????........time will tell.

This cross is Daughter of Stars x (old form looking) Rust seedling (Vanity x Chief Hematite) I best describe this as the falls being an Olive Green blending to a purple center splash in the center of the falls.

Feel free to tell me what you think.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.   (this signature is Olive Green)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist