Re: Barbara Null's photos

  • Subject: Re: Barbara Null's photos
  • From: mike theissen <miketheissen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:50:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Linda,  I have grown Burst for several years and it always had full sized and very pretty flowers. I don't know how it will do here at our new place, the ground is a lot different then the place we had in Villa Ridge, MO. I doubt that I will see flowers  here this year as I have suffered serious frost damage to my Iris. Hope you have a good bloom season.  Mike

Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com> wrote:

Barbara, my phone line is degraded to the point that downloads time out
before your photos can load on my computer, so I can't see them!

I can wait till I have time to go to the library, which has high speed,
but if any of you have time to resize her photos, I would love to see

Very interested in seeing form of the ROUND TUIT babies, plus share your
interest, Barbara, in HELEN C babies.

Also, thanks for the tip about form on BURST (I can download text). In
my garden, BURST is one of those irises that is so miniaturized, it's
impossible to really evaluate what it looks like in good growing
conditions. I thought it had good width (compared to most of what I'm
working with), so used it, hoping for the best.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever