Shrew -Not suppose to live here

  • Subject: Shrew -Not suppose to live here
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:07:52 -0700

I have found several of these.  I understand they eat bugs. They are not a rodent. Does anyone know these?.  I think in the east they are common.
  • According to our wildlife dept in AZ I don't think they are suppose to live here.  Not sure why. ? But if they are insect eaters, they sound beneficial to my yard.
Anyone familiar or give me more personal insight into this little thing.  It's only about 2-3 inches.
Seems harmless enough to my iris as best I can figure.
Shrew -Not suppose to live here
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group