Re: Re: HYB: Amazing Older looking seedling #1 (photos 2)

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: Amazing Older looking seedling #1 (photos 2)
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:01:49 -0700

Welcome to the group!  I'm sure you'll find all kinds of excellent pictures of both 'named varieties' and seedlings, along with comments, helpful hints, and some iris genetic material as well.
It's always fun to check out and go through all the iris photos archives as well.  http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/
And to search for specific iris photos on this website - use this link: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/search.cgi
Meanwhile I'll put your name into my folder to let you know if and when this one will be introduced. ;-)  Chances are good that it probably will be.
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.