Re: [SPAM] Re: Shrew -Not suppose to live here

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Shrew -Not suppose to live here
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:41:14 -0700

 Yes --has the beak.  Interesting that cats catch it but don't eat it.
It is suppose to be found in SE AZ but not here. It's my understanding it leaves underground.
With as much mulch as I have in this tiny yard, they are quite happy I'm sure.
  •  Still researching for whether this is a good thing or bad thing for my yard.