Re: HYB: Unusual Older looking seedling #2

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Unusual Older looking seedling #2
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:16:16 -0700

Hi Jan, I just ran outdoors to look. It looks to be a great grower; very vigorous. In it's first 2 years there are 16 increases (2 of those 16 plants have sent up stalks.  One stalk has finished blooming, the other stalk is now beginning to bloom. Too early to tell if more stalks will be coming up.)

Since Daughter of Stars and the rust colored seedling has reblooming parents - - possibly this one and/or some of it's siblings may rebloom too.

I know Jungle shadows, and Mysterious, but have never seen Mystery Time.  Would you happen to have a photo?

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.