Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 3:18 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Really doesn't pertain to iris's but.........

I belong to several yahoo groups and have noticed that a good majority
of members will have a "special" signature at the bottom of their post.
I can't imagine that they would type in that information each time they
How are these added to the posts?? So far I haven't found out how to
do it, if at all........

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist