Imaginarium - What's the funny thing at end of beard

  • Subject: Imaginarium - What's the funny thing at end of beard
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:31:46 -0700

Griff, I love your Sweethearts Again.
Does anyone know if when you have the extensions on beard like this iris --if it's sort of just didn't make it to space age category?

    (Duane Meek by Roris Gardens, R. 1993), Sdlg. 147-9-9. TB, 38" (97 cm), ML
    "S. clear light pink; F. white with coral pink shoulders, and medium pink edge suffusing into petal; beards tangerine red; ruffled, laced. 262-8-7: (Blond Goddess x Chanteuse) X Highness. Roris 1993 HM 1995"
    The lace on this is just gorgeous.  It's another one of those iris I never noticed until I moved to this yard.  I'm beginning to appreciate my smaller yard.  Everything is important and must have something to offer or out it goes to iris sale. Or a ditch somewhere.  We need erosion control things around here. HA!!
      Like the question--What of all the new iris are going to be around 20 yrs from now.
    Linda in AZ
    Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

    Recent Activity
    Visit Your Group