Re: CULT: relatively undamaged seedlings

  • Subject: Re: CULT: relatively undamaged seedlings
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:21:47 -0500

Wow Linda! I am impressed.  I'll be interested in seeing the blooms on those lovely seedlings when they are ready to produce!  Thanks for sharing the pics.  I spent a sad day cutting down rotted bloom stocks that went down in the freeze.  So hoping that some of the later bloomers will actually push some blooms that will make it!
Linda in Lascassas