Re: CULT: signs of life

  • Subject: Re: CULT: signs of life
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:32:26 -0500

Thanks Francelle.........I am hard at.............and probably will be for quite a while, but that is the plan!  :)
Have a great night

On 4/18/07, FRANCELLE EDWARDS <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Linda, if I were you and had time and energy, I would cut or pull away the dead rotting leaves and remove them to give the live parts room to grow.  I am afraid that all that sick foliage may cause rot in the rhizomes.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9